pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Talk To Me #2: August

Hello, dearies!

Today is August first, which means the second edition of Talk To Me! I think you guys have the basic idea; but if not, click here for the intro. This month's subject is...

Colors

That's a very broad topic, I know — there's so many ways you can use it. I sort of did that on purpose (and you can probably expect similar subject in the future, though not always). I'm curious to see what you all do with this. Interpret it however you want, there are no "wrong answers." Just have fun with it, and don't forget to link up here so I can see what your character's written!
    




Name || Blog Title

3 comments:

  1. This sounds fun...I might have to work on this while I'm driving down to my cousins wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be looking forward to it!

      Congrats to your cousin. Have a good time at the wedding!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! I will have to link up some time this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...