pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Impossibly Possible

It's February 29th. Leonardo DiCaprio has won an Oscar. And I'm in a place of life I never dreamed I'd be.

Rare and impossible things are beginning and continuing this year, and I'm going to be a par5t of them in my own life, for the rest of my life. God has brought me to a place where I can begin to make a bigger difference in the world than ever before, and I shall be taking these opportunities, seizing these moments, and making the best of them.

Yesterday at church, Tara ____ from the ____ County Department of Human Resources (also the foster parent of over twenty children and adoptive parent of four) did a presentation before both services. Before the evening service, she played this video:

Statistically, I am supposed to be dead, in jail, or homeless. So what happened? ONE. CARING. ADULT.More videos & resources at: http://joshshipp.com/get-started
Posted by Josh Shipp on Monday, February 8, 2016


Afterword, Pastor gave his message. He's been going through the Beatitudes in Matthew 5, and tonight he preached on "the merciful", on mercy and grace.



I wrote this post on a day that doesn't exist. Anything is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...